HOTEL & GOLF - 3 NIGHTS
The Omega European Masters, the biggest golf tournament in Switzerland has been taking place for 80 years in Crans-Montana on the Severiano Ballesteros. Jack Nicklaus, several times ranked among one of the most beautiful 9 holes in Switzerland, fills all players with wonder and meets their requirements.
- 3 nights in a double room of your choice (south facing balcony with beautiful view of the Alps)
- Copious breakfast buffet with local products
- 1x 4-course dinner menu (choice between 2 main courses)
- 1 green fee per person on the course Severiano Ballesteros 18-hole golf course in Crans
- 1 green fee per person on the course Jack Nicklaus 9-hole golf course in Crans
- Use of the swimming pool and whirlpool
- Use of the sauna on request
- A place in the underground parking or shuttle bus “on request” funicular Montana station – both ways (from 8:00 to 18:00)
- with «My Explorer Card» enjoy free cable cars from 17.06 to 08.07 and from 05.09 to 16.10, free SMC shuttle buses as well as different activities (minigolf, watergames, swimming pool, pedalos, ...).
- Vom 17.06.22 bis 15.10.22 inkl. (ausser vom 21.08.22 bis 28.08.22 inkl.)
Unsere Preise (Doppelbelegung)
- Ab CHF 670.- pro Person im Superior-Doppelzimmer (26m2)
- Ab CHF 745.- pro Person im Executive-Deppelzimmer mit Küchenzeile (52m2)
City taxes are not included (CHF 3.00 per person and day, CHF 1.50 children 6-15 years old)
Limited contingent of rooms and offer not combinable with other reductions
Your reservation will be definitive upon confirmation of the green fees with the different golf clubs.
Our cancellation policy also applies to the green fees.