HOTEL & GOLF - 3 NIGHTS
The Omega European Masters, the biggest golf tournament in Switzerland has been taking place for 80 years in Crans-Montana on the Severiano Ballesteros. Jack Nicklaus, several times ranked among one of the most beautiful 9 holes in Switzerland, fills all players with wonder and meets their requirements.
- 3 nights in the double room of your choice with south-faced balcony and a beautiful view of the Alps
- A la carte breakfast
- 1 green fee per person on the course Severiano Ballesteros 18-hole golf course in Crans
- 1 green fee per person on the course Jack Nicklaus 9-hole golf course in Crans
- Use of the swimming pool and whirlpool from 8:00 to 20:00
- Use of the sauna and steam bath from 16:00 to 20:00
- A place in the underground parking or shuttle bus “on request” funicular Montana station – both ways (from 8:00 to 18:00)
- Free access to cable cars, local buses and many activities
- from 24.06.20 to 16.07.20 incl
- from 16.08.20 to 17.09.20 incl.
- from 27.09.20 to 24.10.20 incl.
Our prices (double occupancy):
From CHF 490.- per person in a superior double room (26m2)
From CHF 550.- per person in a double executive room with equipped kitchenette (52m2)
City taxes are not included (CHF 3.00 per person and day, CHF 1.50 children 6-15 years old)
Limited contingent of rooms and offer not combinable with other reductions